The traditional application of BIM is overly complex and focussed on design and construction.
Zuuse’s focus is on FM, simplifying the models, offering straightforward methods to navigate and manipulate 3D models to support day to day activities of facilities maintenance and asset management.
Zuuse Core offers a full range of 3D based functionality including advanced model manipulation, isolation of systems, data import and update, colour reports and room / space management.
- Examine hazardous, restricted or secure areas in the 3D model to diagnose faults or plan maintenance work, minimising time onsite
- Hide walls, floors or ceilings to locate hidden components – remove guesswork
- Isolate systems or components amongst the complexity of the facilities’ infrastructure
- Quickly understand equipment and their systems and the location of key components such as shut off valves
- Link emergency procedures to all components system by system, to ensure the correct course of action is followed in the event of an emergency
- Locate assets visually or by search and click within the context of the overall building
- Take accurate dimensions using linear or area calculating tools
Qube is designed to deliver critical operational information in the field, with or without a 3D model. When 3D is available, Qube uses 3D gaming technology capable of navigating and manipulating a model using joysticks and touch. It displays the 3D models and asset related information on a mobile device online or offline. Periodically synchronising with the Zuuse Core database so your buildings’ structure and user manual is always in your toolbox.