DESIGNED FOR COMPLETE CONTROL
IF YOU CAN DREAM IT ZUUSE CAN CONTROL IT
STARTING AT PROJECT DESIGN, ZUUSE GIVES YOU TOTAL CONTROL
Bringing all of the data together in one location is paramount for effective collaboration. Zuuse links all of the project information to a federated 3D model to all of the project participants, allowing coordination of activities in a virtual, visual workspace. Taking control of the project and fostering true collaboration on the intended design delivers both discipline and a focus on value management.
DESIGNED FOR PROJECT KNOWLEDGE
The supply chain consists of multiple, disparate organisations using different systems, resulting in design errors, information loss and bureaucracy. Bringing all of the data together in one location as the single point of truth across the entire supply chain is paramount to effective collaboration, optimising quality and cost.
DOCUMENTS ON HAND, ON-SITE
Documentation and data for any object within a facility can be easily stored, retrieved and utilised against the 3D facility model, simply by point and click.
DESIGNED FOR LONG-TERM INTELLIGENCE
Historically BIM’s are used throughout the design and construction phase but all of that work is lost after commissioning as the model’s value for asset and facilities management has not been realised. Now with Zuuse, the model becomes an invaluable method of accessing all of a building’s documents and data, such as maintenance and management history, linked back to the systems and components in the building.
ZUUSE AND DESIGN
Zuuse works with structural, architectural and building services models produced by the leading BIM/CAD applications from Autodesk, Bentley, Graphisoft, Tekla, CADDUCT and many more.
- Provides solutions around scheduled accommodation, room data sheets and FF&E
- Fully interoperable through support of buildingSmart IFC and COBie
- Merges several models from various disciplines and companies into a single project file
- Reduces risk by facilitating clear understanding of project objectives and process. Value engineering decisions affecting whole lifecycle can be moved forward in time, when they are relatively inexpensive
- Zuuse can act as a consultant to review and advise on the model design data scheme and BIM plans to ensure project success.