CONSTRUCT WITH COMPLETE CONTROL
ZUUSE CONTROLS EVERYTHING YOU SEE
ZUUSE GIVES YOU COMPLETE INSIGHT, ON-SITE
Zuuse provides contractors with all project data on-site, in the palm of their hand. With Zuuse’s powerful backend platform and 3D model, contractors can access technical documentation, defects and other information, on-site with a tablet. Zuuse streamlines construction management, cutting waste in time, costs, materials, and labour.
ZUUSE IN THE FIELD
Zuuse’s mobility solutions provide contractors with all required information, viewed in the context of a 3D model, in their hand, on-site. Quickly and easily access all documents and data at all times, without the need to be sitting behind a computer in the project office. Wayfinding in the field, onsite co-ordination, view and update tag data, effect signoffs, run colour reports – virtual construction, right first time.
IF ZUUSE KNOWS, EVERYONE KNOWS
By utilizing RFID and Barcode technology, Zuuse makes it possible to track both the prefabricated and construction materials from the supplier’s warehouse to the site and through to installation. With Zuuse, all workers that need to know will know, straight away.
EYES IN THE SKY
With Zuuse’s database tagging system, construction managers are able to see who is working in which space at any given time on the 3D model providing a room progress monitoring system.Zuuse knows who’s working where and when.
ZUUSE AND CONSTRUCTION
Better management reporting and communication, the ability to see and report not just on what has happened, but more importantly what hasn’t.
- Zuuse draws together information from a number of disparate data sources into one report linked to a visual display on the 3D model
- Greater transparency, significant reduction in RFIs and variations
- Improved & more accurate material take-off, reduced use of Quantity Surveyors
- The ability to prefabricate modules to higher standards, with lower costs
- Better defect handling; improved compliance, installation and commissioning processes
- Cost savings when producing O&M manuals and as-built documentation
- Reduced risk of costing & estimating errors and schedule over-runs
- More complete document management handover to the client.